OFFICIAL DIGGING FOR DOUGH RULES
- Must be 18 or older to dig.
- Eligible contestants must not have won a prize from My 1043 in the 30 days leading up to Diggin’ For Dough.
- Digging for Dough features 10 contestants that will be registered in various ways.
- Registered contestants must be present at Island Park on September 16th, 2017 to participate. Registration is not transferable to any other person (you can not send a friend or family member on your behalf).
- Digging for Dough takes place September 16th, 2016 at Island Park in Mount Pleasant during Taste of Mid Michigan around noon. All contestants must arrive by 11:30am and check in at the My 1043 booth. If you are not there on time you may be subject to losing your spot in the contest, so please be on time.
- Contestants do not have to pay admission to Taste of Mid-Michigan to participate in Digging for Dough.
- Each contestant has the opportunity to dig up one of ten prizes buried in the sand at the volleyball courts.
Contest rules, prizes, and contestant requirements are subject to change.
Questions? Contact Chris Spachman at firstname.lastname@example.org.